Biodex Urology C-arm Tables – 820
Biodex Urology C-arm Tables | Within budget for Biodex c-arm tables
Biodex Urology C-arm Tables model 820 Urology from MD Devices to meet urology department clinical, budget, and implementation timelines. MD Devices also provides C-arm Table Drapes to protect the operating room environment from scatter radiation.
$41,990.00 – $48,315.00
Biodex Urology C-arm Table model 820 is designed and equipped for use with 3D C-Arm imaging for seed implantation, urology, thoracic/vascular and other general C-Arm applications. The narrow, low-attenuation carbon fiber tabletop is cantilevered to accommodate portable 3D C-Arms. The functional design provides complete access with minimal radiation exposure to clinicians.
The table features motorized actuation of height, X-Y, lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions of the tabletop. The hand-held and foot-operated controllers can be positioned for access from any point around the table and ensure quick and safe tabletop positioning during any phase of a procedure. The "Level" feature returns the table to 0° tilt and 0° lateral roll, bringing the table quickly to a level position. Both controllers can be used for motorized X-Y positioning of the tabletop and feature proportional speed control.
More Adjustments and Features…
The table comes equipped with a lightweight, non-imaging patient transfer extension and a radiolucent extension. A standard OR accessory rail located at the foot end of the table makes stepper positioning quick and easy. Select from knee crutches or the PAL Stirrups, standard or Dura Board arm boards, the choice is yours…configure to your exact specifications.
Biodex provides both AC and battery power as standard features. When operating on battery, there are no power cords to hinder movement or block casters. Battery charging can be accomplished during off hours by plugging in the AC adapter cord. An optional battery with separate charging unit can provide continuous cordless operation.
Biodex Urology C-arm Table - 820 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 103.75" l x 26" w (264 x 66 cm) with OR accessory rails
- Tabletop: 103.75" l x 24" w (264 x 61 cm) includes head and leg extension
- Radiolucent Area:
- 3D Imaging Area: 22.5" l x 24" w (57.1 x 61 cm)
- Radiolucent Extension (Fiberesin™, non-3D): 29" l x 22.5" w (73.6 x 57.1 cm)
- Total Radiolucent Area (Combined): 51.5” l x 24” w (131 x 61 cm)
- Head-End Extension (non viewable): 18.2" l x 24" w (46 x 51 cm)
- Tabletop Material: Carbon fiber
- Mattress: Vinyl covered, seamless, 2" thick (5 cm)
Height Adjustable: 34" h to 44" h (86 to 112 cm)
Tabletop X Motion (head to toe): 10" (25 cm)
Tabletop Y Motion (side to side): 10" (25 cm)
Trendelenburg: 0° to 20°
Reverse Trendelenburg: 0° to 20°
Lateral Roll: 0° to 20°
- Hand Control: activates all motions
- Foot Control: activates all motions
- Accessory Rails: Standard OR accessory rails, 1.125" x .375" (2.86 x .95 cm). Head-End 30" l (75 cm)
- Foot-End 7.75" l (20 cm)
- Patient Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg); weight tested to four times the patient load rating.
- Power: 115 VAC or 230 VAC and Battery. Battery automatically charges when table is plugged in. An additional battery can be charged with optional wall-mounted charger.
- Weight: 542 lb (246 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 700 lb (318.1 kg)
- Certifications: ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1:2005 +C1 (2009) +A1 (2012) +A2 (2010); CAN/CSA C22.2 No: 60601-1:14; CAN/CSA-C22.2 NO. 60601-2-46:12; IEC 60601-1-2-46:2016.
- CDRH registered and FDA Device Listed
- Warranty: Two years parts and labor
|Biodex Urology Table Options||
056-862 Battery and Wall Charging Unit, 115 V $590.00, 056-863 Battery and Wall Charging Unit, 230 590.00, 056-851 Drain Bag Frame Includes 10 drain bags 825.00, 056-850 IV Pole, rail mounted 415.00, 056-853 Crutch, Knee, Simplicity (pair)2,350.00, 058-862 Stirrups, PAL with boot pad (pair)6,325.00, 058-863 Arm Board, Dura Board with pad (pair)1,025.00, 058-865 Arm Board, Standard (pair)685.00, 058-866 Cassette Tray, 11" x 14" 725.00, 056-802 Bellows Skirt, disposable plastic, 250/roll