Pain Management Imaging Table | 2 move
Pain management imaging table with superior specifications, the longest most comprehensive warranty, and guaranteed lowest pain management imaging table pricing. Our pain management c-arm tables have the highest patient weight capacity at 650lbs, goes lower & higher than any other pain management c-arm table and delivers the safest operational table for the patient and staff.
When you look at any specification on pain management tables you will find that every one of the PMT Series specifications is superior
- Made in USA
- Highest weight capacity!! 650 lbs
- Hospital grade motors for that will not bind, bounce, or move slowly.
- Safer C-arm Tables! Eliminate Step Stools with our lowest heights.
- Larger Metal Free area: 58" Metal Free Area
- Longest warranty!! 50 months parts / labor
- Multiple Carbon fiber table top options
- Upgradeable – any movement can be added at a later date
- Largest real 360° metal-free imaging area
- 24” wide tabletops for smaller C-Arms or larger patients
- High Resolution™ carbon fiber top (makes a big difference in image quality)
- Cervical-shaped or square-nose top (with or without facial access cutout)
- Composite top option for a cost conscious solution
- Lightest and most compact design on the market
- Most C-arm access (C-Arm will not hit low profile base)
- C-arm table skirts are available from MD Devices
24" Carbon – Cervical Shape w/ Airway Cutout, 24" Carbon Square Nose w/ Airway Cutout, 24" Carbon Square Nose w/out Airway Cutout
None(+0.00), Foot Control – Plastic (+450.00), Foot Control – Metal Hospital Grade (+750.00), Arm Boards – Clamp On – Pair (+2,620.00), Arm Boards -Single Sided – Pair (+1,199.00), Arm Boards – Butterfly Dual Sided (+1,199.00), Universal Rail – 6" Clamp On (+787.00), Universal Rail – 12" Clamp On(+1,102.50), Paper Roll Holder (+309.75), Extra Long power cord (+99.75), Extra Long/Wide Patient Straps (+99.75)
- Made in the USA
- Highest weight capacities – 650 lbs
- Longest warranties – 50 months
- Larger metal-free area: 58″
- Table tops with the least attenuation available on the market
- More c-arm access
- Safest Tables – Eliminates step stools
- Lowest minimum heights for patient and staff safety
- Highest maximum height for physician comfort.
- Reduce C-arm tube damage with the lowest profile base for c-arm access
- PMT tables are also much easier to move around
- Height: 23″- 41″ + 2″ thick pad
- Lateral Tilt: +/- 15 degrees left / right
- Eliminate Step Stools! Lowest heights available
- Widest height range c-arm tables
- 3 movement c-arm table is the HLT
- Wired hand control
- 2″ patient pad
- 2 patient safety straps
- Longest & most comprehensive warranty!
- 50 months parts and labor
- Dock-to-Dock Delivery – the most economical delivery service. Requires a raised loading dock at delivery address. Customer responsible for un-crating and delivery to designated area. $795.00
- Liftgate Delivery: 5-7 transit via airfreight. Liftgate delivery to ground level. Customer is responsible for uncrating and inside delivery. $895.00
- White Glove Service – 5-7 day transit via airfreight. Inside, full-service delivery. Table is uncrated and brought to customer designated area. All debris is removed. Loading dock is not required. $995.00
- Future Delivery – Request delivery of imaging table for a specified future date. Indicate on P.O. when delivery is preferred along with type of delivery.Charges for delivery services apply. Ask for details when placing your order.
- 900 lbs shipping weight
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us let us know! We want you to be confident that you have found the absolute best price for the product you are purchasing. Visit our Price Match support page to request a price match.
Already purchased? We will process a credit on your account if you made the purchase within 30 days.
Haven’t purchased yet? We will match and try to beat our competitors’ price.
Our Price Match Policy has some limitations. For more information, you may read our policy page.