Pain Management Procedure Table
- Highest weight capacity! 650 pounds!!
- Longest warranty! 50 months!
- Safest C-arm tables for patients and staff!
- Eliminate step stools!
- Lowest minimum heights
- Center lock front casters
- Widest height ranges from staff comfort
- Multiple tops to choose from.
- Superior Low Profile base for unencumbered C-arm access.
- Upgradeable! Add any movement onsite at a later date
- Largest real 360° metal-free imaging area
- Heavy duty motors will not bind or bounce or move slowly over the life of the table
- C-arm tables motor specifications with longer warranties.
24" carbon cervical shape w/ airway, 24" carbon square nose w/ airway, 24" carbon square nose w/o airway
None(+0.00), Hand Control Holster (+188.00), Hospital grade metal foot control (+950.00), Plastic foot control (+650.00), Clamp-on arm boards-Pair(+2,620.00), Single sided arm boards-Pair(+2,100.00), Dual sided arm boards(+1,975.00), 6" Clamp on universal rail (+750.00), 12" clamp on universal rail(+1,050.00), Paper roll holder (+426.00), Extra Long power cord (+99.75), Extra Long/Wide Patient Straps (+99.75)
- Highest weight capacity! 650 pounds!
STI:500lbs | Oakworks: 500lbs | Medstone: 500lbs : Biodex 500lbs
- Larger metal free imaging area: 57″
STI 56″ | Oakworks 56″ | Medstone 56″ | Biodex 70″
- Multiple table top options 22″ & 24″ wide carbon fiber table top options -contoured cervical area and square nosed options
STI: 1 top available – 24″ wide square | Oakworks: 1 top available 22″ wide contoured | Medstone: 1 top 22″ wide contoured | Biodex: 1 top 24″ wide contoured
- Wired Hand Controls – Controls all table movements
- 4 locking non-marking casters
- Most compact c-arm table design
Pain Management Procedure Table | 3 Movements
- Height adjustment 24.5″- 42.5″- Eliminate step stools
- Lowest minimum heights & largest height ranges c-arm tables
- Trendelenburg (head down): 0-25 degrees
- Reverse Trendelenburg: +/- 15 degrees
- Lateral Tilt: 15 degrees left & right
Pain management procedure table with the longest & most comprehensive warranty! 50 month parts and labor c-arm table warranty!
Pain management procedure table warranties from other companies
- Surgical Tables Inc: 48 month on the frame – 12 month on electronics(the expensive items)
- Oakworks: 36 month parts / 2 years labor warranty
- Biodex: 48 months parts and labor
- Stille Medstone C-arm tables: 36 months parts and labor
- Wired Hand Control controls all table movements
- Center locking front casters
- 4 locking non-marking casters
- 2” Premium table pad
- (2) Patient Safety Straps
- Dock-to-Dock Delivery – the quickest and most economical delivery service. Requires a raised loading dock at delivery address. $795.00
- Inside White Glove Delivery – Inside, full-service delivery. Table is uncrated and brought to customer designated area. All debris is removed. Loading dock is not required. $995.00
- Liftgate Delivery: 5-7 day transit via airfreight. includes Liftgate nd ground level only. Customer is responsible for uncrating and delivery to procedure room. $895.00
- Future Delivery – Request delivery of imaging table for a specified future date. Indicate on P.O. when delivery is preferred along with type of delivery.Charges for delivery services apply. Ask for details when placing your order.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us let us know! We want you to be confident that you have found the absolute best price for the product you are purchasing. Visit our Price Match support page to request a price match.
Already purchased? We will process a credit on your account if you made the purchase within 30 days.
Haven’t purchased yet? We will match and try to beat our competitors’ price.
Our Price Match Policy has some limitations. For more information, you may read our policy page.