Our Quincke spinal needles are manufactured in the USA with the highest tensile 304 stainless steel with 510K clearance and CE mark pending. Precisely machined quincke spinal needle tips result in a sharper spine needle for lower puncture forces. A proven clear plastic hub with color coded stylets caps are designed for enhanced tactile sensitivity and grip.
- 25 per box
- Available spinal needle gauges: 18g – 27g.
- 510(k) cleared
- CE mark pending
- ISO 80369-6 compliant hubs available
- Uses highest tensile 304 stainless steel available
- Available with or without introducer needles
- Available with or without cm markings
- Clear, plastic hubs with color-coded stylet caps
- Optional bevel orientation indicators
- Depth stop available