Surgical Table Knee Crutches | Yellowfin Knee Stirrups | Elite 3100
Surgical table knee crutches - Yellofin knee stirrups are one of the best in lithotomy positioning systems; they enable simultaneous
abduction and lithotomy positioning with a squeeze of a single handle. Yellofins and Ultrafins enable safe and
easy intraoperative adjustments while providing enhanced surgical access. The fins are designed to reduce the
possibility of peroneal nerve injury; they significantly reduce the pressure on the patient’s calf and keep the knees
in alignment. Without the fins, the knees have the tendency to gravitate outward and downward causing
stretching in the groin and stress on the lower back.
Completely refurbished Yellofin and Ultrafin Lithotomy Lift-Assisted Knee Stirrups. The refurbishing process begins with
a overall inspection to make sure everything is functional. Every piece is then evaluated to make sure they are up
to OEM standards. After the evaluation stage, the products go into a refinishing stage where all surfaces of the
stirrups are either refinished or polished. Finally, all parts that were not up to OEM standards are repaired and
replaced. Once completed, all parts are reassembled.
The use of Yellofins in general is for procedures that require leg positioning, such as:
- GYN and Urological procedures
- Laparoscopic procedures
- Robotic Procedures
- Colorectal procedures
- Yellofins enable safe and easy intraoperative adjustments while providing enhanced surgical access.
- This advances Lift Assist technology neutralizes the leg weight enabling the staff to easily move the legs to any desired position.|
- They minimize torsion and stress on knees and hip joints and there are no points of pressure.
- The boot reduces the pressure on the calf due to its floating motion when moving the leg in various degrees of lithotomy.
- The fins are designed to reduce the possibility of peroneal nerve injury; they significantly reduce the pressure on the patient’s calf and keep the knees in alignment. Without the fins, the knees have the tendency to gravitate outward and downward causing stretching in the groin and stress on the lower back
Complete product for two (2) years against manufacturer defects at Birkova’s discretion. Warranty covers parts and labor required to repair said product. Birkova may replace product at its sole discretion, should item be discontinued, Birkova reserves the right to replace with a ‘like’ product. All warranty claims will be subject to inspection before repair or replacement is approved, Birkova warranties do not cover products that have signs of alterations, abuse, misuse, or damage that is not a result of manufacturer defect.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us let us know! We want you to be confident that you have found the absolute best price for the product you are purchasing. Visit our Price Match support page to request a price match.
Already purchased? We will process a credit on your account if you made the purchase within 30 days.
Haven’t purchased yet? We will match and try to beat our competitors’ price.
Our Price Match Policy has some limitations. For more information, you may read our policy page.