Ultrasound Table – Multi-Specialty
Sonobed ultrasound tables safely reduce facility’s scan times due to its clinically driven designs to reduce patient positioning time.
Ultrasound tables with superior design features to reduce strain on sonographers, improve access to scanning areas and increase your department’s productivity. The Sonobed ultrasound table is clearly the most superior ultrasound table on the market. Sonobed is a company founded and owned by engineering clinicians and is supported like no other ultrasound table available. Heritage is celebrating their 20th year and will prove that they will provide long term clinical and financial benefits to your organization. Contact us anytime to learn more.
- 13" x 13" Double Wedge Sections™ (built-in patient positioning wedges) – manual
- Electric height adjustable from 26" – 38"
- Electric Fowler positioning
- Hand control for electronic functions
- Manual dropping foot panel
- Hidden stirrups (never leave the bed frame)
- 5" Total lock casters
- 600 lbs. LIFT capacity
- 900 lbs. LOAD capacity
- Steel frame with powder coat finish
- 2" dense foam padding – bariatric grade
- Corner bumpers
- Paper roll holder
- Storage shelf
- Quality vinyl upholstery:
Standard color light grey
- Other colors available at no additional fee