Urology C-arm Table | 800
Urology C-arm Table | 800 – Better Specifications | Better Warranty | Lower Pricing
Biodex urology C-arm table #800 with a narrow metal free tabletop is cantilevered to accommodate portable or ceiling suspended C-Arms. Radiolucent areas are free of cross members, allowing full fluoroscopic visualization and unobstructed C-Arm positioning. Optional Cassette Tray and X-ray Grid allow for the use of overhead or portable x-ray. Functional design provides complete access while minimizing radiation exposure to clinicians.
The 800 c-arm table features motorized actuation of height, X-Y, lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions of the tabletop. The hand-held and foot-operated controllers can be positioned for access from any point around the table and ensure quick and safe tabletop positioning during any phase of a procedure. The “Level” feature returns the table to 0° tilt and 0° lateral roll, bringing the table quickly to a level position. Both controllers can be used for motorized X-Y positioning of the tabletop and feature proportional speed control.
More Adjustments and Features…
The Fowler positioning adjusts with a simple touch-handle lock/unlock mechanism to an 80° angle with incremental stops at 20°, 30°, 40°, 50°, 60°, 70° and 80°.
The table comes equipped with a lightweight, non-imaging patient transfer extension and a radiolucent extension. The radiolucent extension provides capability for vascular, cardiac and other general C-Arm applications. Select from knee crutches or the PAL stirrups, arm boards or drain systems, the choice is yours… configure to your exact specifications.
Both AC and battery power are standard. When operating on battery, there are no power cords to catch on feet or block table wheels. Battery charging can be accomplished during off hours by plugging in the AC adapter cord. An optional battery, with separate charging unit, provides continuous cordless operation.
$35,715.00 – $41,875.00
Biodex Urology C-arm Table
Biodex Urology C-arm Table Model 800 specifications:
- Height: 34" to 43.5"
- Tabletop X Motion (head-to-toe): 20"
- Tabletop Y Motion (side-to-side): 10"
- Trendelenburg / Reverse Trendelenburg: 0° - 20°
- Fowler Back: 0° - 80° with automatic touch handle lock/unlock
- Hand control: actuates all motions
- Foot control: actuates all motions
- Main control panel: LCD screen displays actual tabletop position (all axes) in real time and provides menus and prompts for other functions
- Back to level button
- Back to home button
- Joystick controller: for motorized XY positioning Radiolucent Fiberesin tabletop
- O.R. accessory rails
- Low profile base
- Standard urology accessories shown below
- AC and battery power *Please specify 115 V or 230 V
Included C-arm Table Accessories:
- Retractable metal drain pan with splash screen
- Drain bag holder (package of disposable bags included)
- X-Ray cassette tray with grid
- Rail-mounted knee crutches
- Rail-mounted IV pole
- Rail-mounted armboards
- Radiolucent extension (converts table for general C-Arm use)
- Transfer extension (assists patients on and off the tab
|Biodex Urology Table Options||
056-862 Battery & Wall Charging Unit,115V $590.00, 056-863 Battery & Wall Charging Unit, 230V $590.00, 056-851 Drain Bag Frame Includes 10 drain bags $825.00, 056-850 IV Pole, rail mounted $415.00, 056-853 Crutch Knee, Simplicity(pair)$2,350.00, 058-862 Stirrups, PAL with boot pad (pair)$6,325.00, 058-863 Arm Board, Dura Board w/ pad (pair)$1,025.00, 058-865 Arm Board, Standard (pair)$685.00, 058-866 Cassette Tray, 11" x 14" 725.00, 056-802 Bellows Skirt, disposable plastic, 250/roll Fits Surgical C-Arm Tables 840, Urology C-Arm Table and Brachytherapy Table $195.00, 046-275 Dispenser,Disposable Protective Roll