Pain Management C-arm Tables
Pain management C-arm tables are described based on their designs, pricing, electrical specifications, and warranties. A quick comparison chart to review the main specifications, c-arm table table top configurations, and imaging table warranties. C-arm Tables include Biodex Medical, Surgical Tables Inc.(STI), the PMT Series, Medstone, Morgan MEDesign, Oakworks Medical C-arm Tables.
Here are a few factors to consider for pain management c-arm tables
1. What is the table weight capacity and where is the table weight capacity determined? The highest weight capacity is 650lbs cantilevered with most tables being 500 distributed. Distributed weight capacity signifies weight over the entire table top surface. Cantilevered weight capacity is determined at the head or end of the table.
2. Will the patients need a step stool to transfer to the pain management c-arm table? Some c-arm tables design do not allow a safe transfer requiring steps stools which are unstable and potentially dangerous.
3. What is the warranty on the electrical components and motors? Some companies only provide 1-2 years on the most expensive items that are prone to fail. They cover the metal framework for longer durations but the costly items that wear are covered by much shorter warranties.
4. Are there multiple choices of table top shapes? The PMT Series is the only table providing choices of table tops to meet clinical and physician preferences.
5. Are the wheels hospital grade? Wheels enclosed in metal frames that are non-marking that easily roll should be expected.
|Weight Capacity||Metal free Area||Height Adjustment range||Lowest Minimum Height||Table tops options||Foot control included||Pad Thickness||Warranty|
|Biodex||500lbs||70″||8″-10″||29″||1 @ 24″x97″ square shape||No||2″||2 years|
|8000 Series||650lbs||56″||18″||22″||4 X 22 or 24″ square or cervical shape||No||2″||50 months parts/labor|
|Medstone||500lbs||56″||12″||22″||2 @ 22″x 80″ cervical shape||No||2″||3 years|
|Morgan||400lbs||48″||8″||28″||1 @ 24″X 80″ square shape||No||2″||3 years|
|Oakworks||500lbs||56″||18″||26″||1 @ 24″x 80″square shape||No||1″||3 year parts/2 year labor|
|Surgical Tables Inc, (STI)||500lbs||56″||10″||28″||1 @ 24″x 80″ square shape||No||2″||4 metal / 1 year electric|