Ultrasound Table – Cardiac
Standard features are well above the rest! A cardiac imaging drop section along with the patient positioning wedge allows for incredible access. Ob-Gyn and vascular healthcare professionals will appreciate the hidden strirrups and dropping foot panel. You will not find a better suited ultrasound table for a multi-specialty healthcare center.
Ultrasound tables with superior design features to reduce strain on sonographers, improve access to scanning areas and increase your department’s productivity. The Sonobed 2000 vascular ultrasound table is clearly the most superior ultrasound table on the market. Sonobed is a company founded and owned by engineering clinicians and is supported like no other ultrasound table available. Heritage is celebrating their 20th year and will prove that they will provide long term clinical and financial benefits to your organization. Contact us anytime to learn more.
- 13" x 13" Imaging Drop Section – manual
- 13" x 13" Wedge Section™ (built-in patient positioning wedge) – manual
- Electric height adjustable from 26" – 38"
- Electric Fowler positioning
- Hand Control for electronic functions
- 5" Total lock casters
- 600 lbs. LIFT capacity
- 900 lbs. LOAD capacity
- Steel frame with powder coat finish
- 2" dense foam padding – bariatric grade
- Corner bumpers
- Paper roll holder
- Storage shelf
- Quality vinyl upholstery:
Standard color light grey
- Other colors available at no additional fee