Urology Surgical Tables | 820
Urology Surgical Tables
Urology surgical tables #820 is designed and equipped for use with 3D C-Arm imaging for seed implantation, urology, thoracic/vascular and other general C-arm applications. The narrow, low-attenuation carbon fiber tabletop is cantilevered to accommodate portable 3D C-Arms. The functional design provides complete access with minimal radiation exposure to clinicians. Urology from MD Devices to meet urology department clinical, budget, and implementation timelines. MD Devices also provides urology surgical table drapes to protect the operating room environment from scatter radiation.
Urology Surgical Tables | 820
Urology surgical tables model 820 is designed and equipped for use with 3D C-Arm imaging for seed implantation, urology, thoracic/vascular and other general C-Arm applications. The narrow, low-attenuation carbon fiber tabletop is cantilevered to accommodate portable 3D C-Arms. The functional design provides complete access with minimal radiation exposure to clinicians. Power Motions The 820 urology c-arm table features motorized actuation of height, X-Y, lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions of the tabletop. The hand-held and foot-operated controllers can be positioned for access from any point around the table and ensure quick and safe tabletop positioning during any phase of a procedure. The "Level" feature returns the table to 0° tilt and 0° lateral roll, bringing the table quickly to a level position. Both controllers can be used for motorized X-Y positioning of the tabletop and feature proportional speed control.
More Adjustments and Features
The table comes equipped with a lightweight, non-imaging patient transfer extension and a radiolucent extension. A standard OR accessory rail located at the foot end of the table makes stepper positioning quick and easy. Select from knee crutches or the PAL Stirrups, standard or Dura Board arm boards, the choice is yours…configure to your exact specifications. Biodex provides both AC and battery power as standard features. When operating on battery, there are no power cords to hinder movement or block casters. Battery charging can be accomplished during off hours by plugging in the AC adapter cord. An optional battery with separate charging unit can provide continuous cordless operation.
Biodex Urology C-arm Tables - 820 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 103.75" l x 26" w (264 x 66 cm) with OR accessory rails
- Tabletop: 103.75" l x 24" w (264 x 61 cm) includes head and leg extension
- Radiolucent Area: - 3D Imaging Area: 22.5" l x 24" w (57.1 x 61 cm) - Radiolucent Extension (Fiberesin™, non-3D): 29" l x 22.5" w (73.6 x 57.1 cm)
- Total Radiolucent Area (Combined): 51.5” l x 24” w (131 x 61 cm)
- Head-End Extension (non viewable): 18.2" l x 24" w (46 x 51 cm)
- Tabletop Material: Carbon fiber
- Mattress: Vinyl covered, seamless, 2" thick (5 cm)
- Motions: Height Adjustable: 34" h to 44" h (86 to 112 cm) Tabletop X Motion (head to toe): 10" (25 cm) Tabletop Y Motion (side to side): 10" (25 cm) Trendelenburg: 0° to 20° Reverse Trendelenburg: 0° to 20° Lateral Roll: 0° to 20°
- Controls: - Hand Control: activates all motions - Foot Control: activates all motions
- Accessory Rails: Standard OR accessory rails, 1.125" x .375" (2.86 x .95 cm). Head-End 30" l (75 cm)
- Foot-End 7.75" l (20 cm)
- Patient Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg); weight tested to four times the patient load rating.
- Power: 115 VAC or 230 VAC and Battery. Battery automatically charges when table is plugged in. An additional battery can be charged with optional wall-mounted charger.
- Weight: 542 lb (246 kg)
|Biodex Urology Table Options||
None $0.00, 056-862 Battery and Wall Charging Unit, 115 V $590.00, 056-851 Drain Bag Frame Includes 10 drain bags $825.00, 056-850 IV Pole, rail mounted $415.00, 056-853 Crutch, Knee, Simplicity (pair)$2,350.00, 058-862 Stirrups, PAL with boot pad (pair)$6,325.00, 058-863 Arm Board, Dura Board with pad (pair)$1,025.00, 058-865 Arm Board, Standard (pair)$685.00, 058-866 Cassette Tray, 11" x 14" $725.00, 056-802 Bellows Skirt, disposable plastic, 250/roll Fits Surgical C-Arm Tables 840, Urology C-Arm Table and Brachytherapy Table $195.00, 046-275 Dispenser, Disposable Protective Roll For 056-802 Bellows Skirt. Wall mounted. $165.00
- sample features
- sample feature
Specifications goes here
Accessories goes here
2 years parts and labor
- Shipping weight is 744 lbs
- Dock-to-Dock Delivery– the most economical delivery service. Requires a raised loading dock at delivery address. Customer responsible for un-crating and delivery to designated area.
- White Glove Service– Inside, full-service delivery. Table is uncrated and brought to customer designated area. All debris is removed. Loading dock is not required.
- Future Delivery– Request delivery of imaging table for a specified future date. Indicate on P.O. when delivery is preferred along with type of delivery.Charges for delivery services apply. Ask for details when placing your order.