Continuous Nerve Block Needles
Continuous nerve block needles with superior marking for better image quality and precise medication delivery. Continuous nerve block needles made from the highest tensile strength stainless steel.
- 510(k) clearance
- ISO 80369-6 (NRFit®) compliant hubs
- Spectra Guide™ technology for clarity, precision and safety under ultrasound-guided procedures
- Uses the highest tensile strength 304 stainless steel
- Inner diameter unaffected by echogenic process so catheter advances smoothly
- Bevel orientation indicator
- Cath Slide® applied on Tuohy style
- Single use, disposable
|Continuous Nerve Block Needles|
20G TW x 100mm (3.937") Sonic Block Tuohy Needle, echogenic, depth marks, bevel indicator, lubricated
Fixed Wing, Removable Wing, No wing
- Made in USA
- 16-25 Ga.
- Highest tensile stainless steel (304)
- Precision grinding
- Complete echogenic marking
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us let us know! We want you to be confident that you have found the absolute best price for the product you are purchasing. Visit our Price Match support page to request a price match.
Already purchased? We will process a credit on your account if you made the purchase within 30 days.
Haven’t purchased yet? We will match and try to beat our competitors’ price.
Our Price Match Policy has some limitations. For more information, you may read our policy page.