GE Venue 40 Ultrasound Machine
GE Venue 40 Ultrasound Machine offers point-of-care ultrasound technology that’s surprisingly easy to use. With intuitive, pre-configured applications and a touch interface, it’s designed for easy use in anesthesia, musculoskeletal, interventional, emergency and critical care and vascular access environments. It has no buttons, no keyboard, and no knobs to complicate the process or slow you down – just gel and go. Rigorously tested for reliability, the system comes with a 5-year warranty.
GE Venue 40 Features:
- Ease of use & Portability
- Image quality
- Economically Priced
- Touchscreen interface
- SRI Speckle Reduction Imaging
- Color and PW Doppler available as option
- Mobile docking station as option
- Linear, convex, and phased array transducer capabilities
- Fully Digital
- Export to SD media, USB Flash drive, or connect directly to a computer
- 90 day warranty against defects
- Extended warranties available
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us let us know! We want you to be confident that you have found the absolute best price for the product you are purchasing. Visit our Price Match support page to request a price match.
Already purchased? We will process a credit on your account if you made the purchase within 30 days.
Haven’t purchased yet? We will match and try to beat our competitors’ price.
Our Price Match Policy has some limitations. For more information, you may read our policy page.