GE Vivid i Ultrasound Machine
GE Vivid i ultrasound machine is a highly-portable, lightweight cardiovascular ultrasound system. With many advanced features that exist on a console system the GE Vivid i is providing diagnostic results outside the echo lab. It features five levels of Coded Octave Harmonics for quality images from difficult-to-scan patients, phased-array transducer technology for 2-D, Color and Doppler imaging, and Tissue Doppler Imaging for real-time Doppler spectral information and tissue velocity measurements. GE Vivid I Features:
- 512 Channel Imaging
- Tissue Doppler Imaging
- Anatomical M-Mode
- PW/CW Doppler
- Color Flow
- Power Doppler
- ECG Module
- Color M-Mode
- Auto Tissue Optimization (ATO)
- Auto CFM Optimization (ACO)
- Auto Spectrum Optimization (ASO)
- ACE, TruAccess (raw data processing)
- MPEGvue, 40GB HD
- 15" high resolution LCD monitor
GE Vivid I Applications:
- Emergency Medicine
GE Vivid I Options
- Color Printer
- B/W Printer
- S Video VCR
- DICOM Storage
- DICOM Worklist
- ECh Cable
GE Vivid I Dimensions:
- Height 2.5” x Width 14” x Depth 12”
- Weight 10 lb
Probes for the GE Vivid i
- P2D-RS (P2D) Doppler Transducer (2.0 MHz). A non-imaging pencil probe for obtaining CW Doppler data in cardiac echoradiography.
- 10S-RS Sector Array Transducer (4.4-11.5 MHz). 3S-RS Sector Array Transducer (1.5 - 3.6 MHz).
- 7S-RS Sector Array Transducer (3.3-8.0 MHz). For pediatric and adult cardiac applications.
- 8L-RS Linear Array Transducer (4-13.3 MHz). For peripheral vascular, small part, musculoskeletal, nerve block, and pediatric applictions.
- 8C-RS Curved Array Transducer (3.3-8.0 MHz). For neonatal, pediatric, and nerve block applications.
- 6T-RS Multiplane TEE Transducer (2.9-6.7 MHz).
- 6D-RS (P6D) Doppler Transducer (6.0 MHz). Serves as a non-imaging pencil probe for obtaining CW Doppler data in carotid, vascular and extremities applications.
- 4C-RS Curved Array Transducer (2 - 5 MHz).
- 3C-RS Curved Array Transducer (2.0 - 6.0 MHz).
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us let us know! We want you to be confident that you have found the absolute best price for the product you are purchasing. Visit our Price Match support page to request a price match.
Already purchased? We will process a credit on your account if you made the purchase within 30 days.
Haven’t purchased yet? We will match and try to beat our competitors’ price.
Our Price Match Policy has some limitations. For more information, you may read our policy page.