- Lead Apron Cores:
- Standard Lead (USA ASTM and EU IEC compliance) Standard lead option is the heaviest core material. Though heavy, pure lead vinyl is the most affordable material and consistently provides protection over a wide kVp ranges
- Light-Weight Lead (ASTM Compliance) Over 10% lighter than standard lead. Our light-weight lead provides protection equal to traditional lead aprons while providing an excellent reduction in weight.
- Ultralite Lead (ASTM Compliance) A blend of lead, antimony, bismuth, and additional attenuating elements all perfectly combined in one homogeneous, ultra lite weight layer. Ultralite lead is within 1% of Lead-Free's weight, yet is more affordable and protective due to its lead content.
- Lead-Free (ASTM Compliance) Lead free vinyl is 20% lighter than lead and 10% lighter than light lead. It is environmentally safe and can be disposed of through normal waste procedures.
- Premier (ASTM Compliance) Premier vinyl represents a breakthrough in core material technology. Premier is lead-free, 30% lighter than lead and 8 - 10% lighter than our lead-free material. Premier is ideal for long procedures. When compared to competitors, Premier has no equal.
- Bilayer (USA ASTM and EU IEC compliance) Bilayer is a proprietary, multi layer configuration comprised of Antimony and Bismuth. Together, these elements meet new IEC 61331-1 standards and properly block x-ray from 50 kVp to 150 kVp. Protech's bilayer material is lead-free, light-weight, and disposable. Due to the prevailing standards in the USA, Bilayer will be more expensive and slightly heavier than an ASTM (US) compliant lead-free apron.
Radiation safety aprons with a full guarantee on defects related to workmanship and materials for 2 years from ProTech following the date of manufacture (aka QC Date). This warranty does not cover damage caused by abuse, neglect or use in non-medical/intended uses.
X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large(+100.00), XXL (+100.00), XXXL ($150.00), Custom
Standard Lead .50mm LE, Ultralight Lead .50mm LE(+118.00), Lead Free .50mm LE (+145.00), Premier (+235.00), Bilayer material-IEC (+235.00)
Nylon – Black #100, Nylon – Burgundy #102, Nylon – Forest Green #104, Nylon – Gray #106, Nylon – Green #108, Nylon – Hot Pink #110, Nylon – Light Royal #112, Nylon – Navy #116, Nylon – Neon Green #118, Nylon – Orange #120, Nylon – Purple #122, Nylon – Red #126, Nylon – Rose #128, Nylon – Royal #130, Nylon – Tan #132, Nylon – Light Teal #134, Nylon – Yellow #138, Ripstop – Black #200, Ripstop – Brown #202, Ripstop – Burgundy #204, Ripstop – Chocolate #206, Ripstop – Forest Green #208, Ripstop – Green #210, Ripstop – Navy #212, Ripstop – Purple #214, Ripstop – Red #216, Ripstop – Royal Blue #218, Nylon – Tan #132
None, Above Pocket (50.00), On Pocket(50.00)
None, Black, Brown, Burgundy, Chocolate, Forest Green, Grey, Green, Hot Pink, Light Royal, Navy, Orange, Purpose, Red, Royal, Silver, Tan, Teal
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us let us know! We want you to be confident that you have found the absolute best price for the product you are purchasing. Visit our Price Match support page to request a price match.
Already purchased? We will process a credit on your account if you made the purchase within 30 days.
Haven’t purchased yet? We will match and try to beat our competitors’ price.
Our Price Match Policy has some limitations. For more information, you may read our policy page.