Lead Apron | Velcro
Lead Apron | Velcro
X-ray Lead Aprons with velcro adjustable closing and crisscrossing back straps to prevent shoulders from falling. X-ray lead aprons are Made in the USA for the OR and Radiology environments.
- Protection: 0.50mm front/Standard Lead
- Closures: Velcro
- Standard Features: Extra thick shoulder pads, chest pocket
- Apron Weights (varies with size and materials): ProLite Supreme (7-8#), T-Lite (8-9#), Standard Lead (11-12#)
- Custom sizing is available: Please contact us for custom sizing and pricing. Custom sizing charges are generally $10/inch over the standard large length and width sizing.
- Aprons are available in XS-6X sizes – please review the lead apron sizing chart in the products downloads section for measurements and please contact us directly to order sizes not listed above.
- **PLEASE NOTE** All aprons are made to your specification – please allow 2-4 weeks for manufacturing plus shipping time.
- Lead Apron Cores:
- Standard Lead (USA ASTM and EU IEC compliance) Standard lead option is the heaviest core material. Though heavy, pure lead vinyl is the most affordable material and consistently provides protection over a wide kVp ranges
- Light-Weight Lead (ASTM Compliance) Over 10% lighter than standard lead. Our light-weight lead provides protection equal to traditional lead aprons while providing an excellent reduction in weight.
- Ultralite Lead (ASTM Compliance) A blend of lead, antimony, bismuth, and additional attenuating elements all perfectly combined in one homogeneous, ultra lite weight layer. Ultralite lead is within 1% of Lead-Free's weight, yet is more affordable and protective due to its lead content.
- Lead-Free (ASTM Compliance) Lead free vinyl is 20% lighter than lead and 10% lighter than light lead. It is environmentally safe and can be disposed of through normal waste procedures.
- Premier (ASTM Compliance) Premier vinyl represents a breakthrough in core material technology. Premier is lead-free, 30% lighter than lead and 8 - 10% lighter than our lead-free material. Premier is ideal for long procedures. When compared to competitors, Premier has no equal.
- Bilayer (USA ASTM and EU IEC compliance) Bilayer is a proprietary, multi layer configuration comprised of Antimony and Bismuth. Together, these elements meet new IEC 61331-1 standards and properly block x-ray from 50 kVp to 150 kVp. Protech's bilayer material is lead-free, light-weight, and disposable. Due to the prevailing standards in the USA, Bilayer will be more expensive and slightly heavier than an ASTM (US) compliant lead-free apron.
Radiation safety aprons with a full guarantee on defects related to workmanship and materials for 2 years from ProTech following the date of manufacture (aka QC Date). This warranty does not cover damage caused by abuse, neglect or use in non-medical/intended uses.
X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large(+100.00), XXL (+100.00), XXXL ($150.00), Custom
Standard Lead .50mm LE, Ultralight Lead .50mm LE(+118.00), Lead Free .50mm LE (+145.00), Premier (+235.00), Bilayer material-IEC (+235.00)
Nylon – Black #100, Nylon – Burgundy #102, Nylon – Forest Green #104, Nylon – Gray #106, Nylon – Green #108, Nylon – Hot Pink #110, Nylon – Light Royal #112, Nylon – Navy #116, Nylon – Neon Green #118, Nylon – Orange #120, Nylon – Purple #122, Nylon – Red #126, Nylon – Rose #128, Nylon – Royal #130, Nylon – Tan #132, Nylon – Light Teal #134, Nylon – Yellow #138, Ripstop – Black #200, Ripstop – Brown #202, Ripstop – Burgundy #204, Ripstop – Chocolate #206, Ripstop – Forest Green #208, Ripstop – Green #210, Ripstop – Navy #212, Ripstop – Purple #214, Ripstop – Red #216, Ripstop – Royal Blue #218, Nylon – Tan #132
None, Above Pocket (50.00), On Pocket(50.00)
None, Black, Brown, Burgundy, Chocolate, Forest Green, Grey, Green, Hot Pink, Light Royal, Navy, Orange, Purpose, Red, Royal, Silver, Tan, Teal